Key environmentally sustainable design (ESD) features
Designed by architects, Cox Howlett + Bailey Woodland, the building includes climate-sensitive design; energy and water-efficient fixtures and fittings; rainwater harvesting; onsite treatment and reuse of wastewater; renewable energy (solar panels and wind turbine), and storm water treatment.
Click here to download a print friendly overview of the features of the building.
Very soon we will also be providing Fact Sheets to provide more information on the ESD elements of the building, including:
• Renewable energy generation
• Low energy heating and cooling
• Natural lighting and ventilation
• Water efficiency and innovative water management systems (rainwater, stormwater and wastewater)
• Landscaping incorporating the themes of urban habitat, water conservation, food production and user interaction